Sentence Examples Containing 'convolute'
1. The vines began to convolute around the old tree trunk.
2. Please, don't convolute the issue with irrelevant details.
3. He used a graphical representation to make sure he didn't convolute the presentation.
4. It’s essential not to convolute your essay with unnecessary jargon.
5. The politicians often convolute their speeches to sound more knowledgeable.
6. The mathematician managed to convolute the problem so much that no one could solve it.
7. During the debate, he attempted to convolute his opponent's arguments.
8. I thought the assembly would be simple, but the manual managed to convolute it.
9. The ribbon began to convolute around the spool as it was wound up.
10. When the teacher saw the students grasp the concept easily, she decided not to convolute it any further.
11. The science fiction story began to convolute when time travel was introduced.
12. The plot of the movie began to convolute, keeping the audience on the edge of their seats.
13. The addition of too many characters began to convolute the narrative.
14. The magician managed to convolute his tricks so well that no one could figure them out.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'convolute'