Examples of 'crave' in a Sentence
1. When you're on a diet, it's common to crave the foods you can't have.
2. Many people crave adventure and excitement in their lives.
3. After spending hours in the sun, I crave a cold glass of water.
4. He said that he doesn’t crave fame, only the satisfaction of doing good work.
5. She crave the approval of her peers more than she’d like to admit.
6. Musicians often crave the exhilaration that comes from performing live.
7. As an introvert, sometimes I just crave time alone to recharge.
8. After weeks of eating healthy, I gave in and ate the pizza I’d been craving.
9. They crave the rush that comes with extreme sports.
10. When you're dehydrated, your body will crave liquids.
11. Some people crave knowledge and spend their lives in pursuit of learning.
12. During the winter, I often crave the warmth and sunshine of a tropical beach.
13. After months of hard work, they crave a vacation to unwind.
14. When she feels homesick, she craves her mother’s homemade soup.
15. I crave a world where peace and understanding prevail.
16. Many artists crave recognition for their work, even if they don’t admit it.