Examples of 'crescendo' in a Sentence
1. His anger rose to a crescendo as he confronted the betrayal.
2. The applause for the performance built to a thunderous crescendo.
3. The political rally's energy reached a crescendo with the candidate's speech.
4. The orchestra's crescendo resonated with emotion during the symphony.
5. The applause for the accomplished pianist reached a crescendo.
6. The suspense in the mystery novel reached its crescendo in the final chapter.
7. The fireworks display concluded with a dazzling crescendo of colors.
8. The tension between the characters reached a crescendo in the climactic scene.
9. The excitement of the crowd reached a crescendo as the countdown began.
10. The excitement in the classroom reached a crescendo on the last day of school.
11. The plot's complexity built to a crescendo in the epic saga.
12. The argument between the siblings escalated to a crescendo before peace was restored.
13. The crescendo of emotions overwhelmed her during the emotional reunion.
14. The waves in the ocean reached a crescendo during the storm.
15. The laughter of the children built to a joyous crescendo in the playground.
16. The suspense in the thriller film reached a nerve-wracking crescendo.
17. The crescendo of voices in the choir filled the cathedral with harmonious sound.
18. The excitement among the fans reached a crescendo before the music festival.
19. The crescendo of anticipation filled the air as the curtain rose on the play.
20. The crescendo of emotions between the lovers led to a passionate kiss.
21. The orchestra's music built to a powerful crescendo during the performance.
22. The crescendo of support for the cause was evident in the large turnout.
23. The crescendo of cheers from the audience greeted the returning hero.
24. The tension between the rivals reached a crescendo on the field.