Examples of 'cynophobia' in a Sentence
1. The therapist used gradual exposure therapy to help Peter gradually confront his cynophobia and reduce his anxiety over time.
2. Lisa's cynophobia often led to misunderstandings with her neighbors who had a lovable pet dog.
3. The documentary about guide dogs triggered Jill's cynophobia, causing her to switch off the TV immediately.
4. Tim's cynophobia was so intense that he would become paralyzed with fear whenever he saw a dog approaching him.
5. Even the sound of barking dogs would trigger Samantha's cynophobia, making it difficult for her to relax in her own home.
6. His cynophobia made it challenging to visit friends with dogs.
7. Cynophobia can trigger panic attacks around unfamiliar dogs.
8. Overcoming cynophobia may require therapy and gradual exposure.
9. Cynophobia can limit one's enjoyment of outdoor activities.
10. The fear of dogs, cynophobia, is more common than you might think.
11. Children with cynophobia may need support to overcome their fear.
12. The sight of a barking dog can be distressing for those with cynophobia.
13. Cynophobia can stem from a traumatic encounter with a dog.
14. Some individuals with cynophobia experience anxiety in public places.
15. Cognitive-behavioral therapy can be effective in treating cynophobia.
16. The support of friends and family can help those with cynophobia cope.
17. Cynophobia can affect one's quality of life and social interactions.
18. The fear of dogs, cynophobia, is a valid and treatable condition.
19. Her cynophobia made it difficult to take walks in her neighborhood.
20. The therapist helped him confront his cynophobia in a controlled setting.
21. Cynophobia can be triggered by a variety of dog-related situations.
22. The fear of dogs, cynophobia, is a recognized phobia that affects many.
23. Cynophobia may result from a past negative experience with a dog.
24. Overcoming cynophobia can lead to a more relaxed and enjoyable life.