Sentence Examples Containing 'dainty'
1. The flowers in the garden were small and dainty, adding a touch of elegance.
2. The delicate lacework on her dress added a dainty touch to the overall design.
3. The baby had dainty little fingers and toes.
4. The jewelry store displayed a range of dainty necklaces and bracelets.
5. The fairies in the story had dainty wings and shimmering gowns.
6. The dainty porcelain figurines on the shelf were carefully crafted.
7. The vintage shop sold dainty gloves and hats from the 1920s.
8. The restaurant served dainty appetizers that were almost too beautiful to eat.
9. The ballerina wore dainty ballet slippers as she danced across the stage.
10. The dainty flowers in the bouquet were a mix of pastel colors.
11. The princess wore a dainty crown on her head.
12. The antique shop sold dainty tea sets from different eras.
13. The delicate lace curtains added a dainty touch to the room.
14. The little girl held a dainty umbrella to protect herself from the rain.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'dainty'