Examples of 'daub' in a Sentence
1. She watched as the baker skillfully daubed icing on the cake.
2. I'm going to daub some mud on my face for a natural mask.
3. He accidentally daubed ink on his shirt while refilling his pen.
4. The makeup artist daubed the actor’s face with artificial blood.
5. The painter decided to daub some white paint to create highlights.
6. She would always daub her letters with a fragrant perfume before sending them.
7. We should daub the raft with sealant to prevent water from getting in.
8. The bricklayer will daub mortar between the bricks for stability.
9. The kind lady daubed the orphan’s face with a warm cloth.
10. The mechanic suggested to daub some grease on the squeaky hinge.
11. The boy was scolded for daubing the walls with his crayons.
12. The tribesman daubed his face with clay for the ritual dance.
13. She decided to daub some glitter on her eyelids for the party.
14. The children happily daubed their hands in colorful paint and pressed them onto the canvas.