Examples of 'dawdle' in a Sentence
1. When I feel overwhelmed, I tend to dawdle rather than tackle the issues head-on.
2. Children often dawdle when it's time to get ready for bed.
3. It's tempting to dawdle in the morning and take your time getting ready.
4. If you dawdle in making a decision, you may miss out on a great opportunity.
5. It's important not to dawdle when you're in a dangerous situation.
6. When you're on a tight schedule, there's no time to dawdle.
7. If you dawdle too long, you'll be late for your appointment.
8. Even though I know I shouldn't, I often dawdle before getting started on a big project.
9. I tend to dawdle when I'm not sure what to do next.
10. It's easy to dawdle when you're procrastinating.
11. I often dawdle in the morning before I've had my coffee.
12. It's easy to dawdle when you're browsing the internet.
13. If you dawdle too much, you'll waste the whole day.
14. When you're feeling lazy, it's easy to dawdle and not get much done.