Examples of 'debauched' in a Sentence
1. His paintings depicted the debauched and lascivious behavior of figures from Greek mythology.
2. They stumbled out of the bar after a debauched evening of too much wine and raucous laughter.
3. The once-vibrant neighborhood had turned into a debauched area, filled with seedy establishments and crime.
4. She was intrigued by the debauched charm of the old jazz bars in New Orleans.
5. The novel explored the journey of a young man who rose from poverty to wealth, only to be consumed by a debauched existence.
6. The debauched party lasted all night, filled with excess and decadence.
7. His debauched lifestyle led to a downward spiral of self-destruction.
8. The debauched revelry shocked even the most hedonistic attendees.
9. The debauched aristocracy showed no restraint in their vices.
10. The scandalous novel depicted a debauched world of excess.
11. Their debauched behavior at the casino raised eyebrows.
12. The film portrayed a debauched era of excess and opulence.
13. He indulged in a debauched weekend of partying and excess.
14. The city's underbelly was known for its debauched nightlife.
15. The debauched character was both alluring and repulsive.
16. The debauched rock star's life was a constant tabloid sensation.
17. The novel explored the consequences of a debauched existence.
18. The debauched cult leader's followers blindly followed his lead.
19. The debauched cabaret show pushed the boundaries of sensuality.
20. She was drawn into a world of debauched glamour and intrigue.
21. The debauched reputation of the nightclub attracted a wild crowd.
22. The artist's work delved into the darker aspects of debauched society.
23. He found himself entangled in the debauched underworld of crime.
24. The film portrayed the tragic consequences of a debauched life.
25. The debauched banquet left a trail of moral decay in its wake.