Examples of 'debit' in a Sentence
1. The utility company will debit your account for the electricity bill.
2. The system will automatically debit the monthly membership fee from your account.
3. Make sure to debit the appropriate expense account for the advertising campaign.
4. The customer requested to debit the refund to their credit card instead of issuing a check.
5. The finance team will debit the appropriate accounts for the tax payments.
6. I'll debit your account for the monthly subscription fee.
7. The bank will debit your account for the overdraft charge.
8. They debited the incorrect amount from my credit card.
9. Please debit the invoice amount from our account.
10. The purchase will debit your checking account instantly.
11. I didn't authorize them to debit my account for that amount.
12. The system will automatically debit your account on the due date.
13. I asked the bank to debit the loan installment today.
14. They accidentally debited my savings account instead of checking.
15. Don't forget to debit the interest from the principal amount.
16. The vendor will debit our account once the order ships.
17. The utility company will debit your account for the monthly bill.
18. Please debit the shipping cost from our company's funds.
19. We'll debit your account for the outstanding balance.
20. The subscription service will debit your card every month.
21. The error prompted them to debit the incorrect transaction.
22. I noticed they forgot to debit the sales tax on the invoice.
23. The store will debit your gift card for the purchase amount.
24. The finance team will debit the expense from the budget.
25. They mistakenly debited twice, causing an overdraft.