Examples of 'decadent' in a Sentence
1. The dessert menu featured a decadent tiramisu that was the perfect ending to a wonderful meal.
2. The party was a decadent affair, with a chocolate fountain, champagne, and extravagant decorations.
3. The novel depicted the decadent lifestyle of the upper class in the early 20th century.
4. They spent a decadent day at the spa, indulging in massages, facials, and gourmet meals.
5. The decadent interior of the theater featured red velvet seats, golden accents, and ornate chandeliers.
6. She wore a decadent dress embellished with crystals and feathers to the gala.
7. The coffee shop’s decadent hot chocolate was made with dark Belgian chocolate and topped with whipped cream.
8. The palace was decadent, with lavish gardens, marble floors, and gilded statues.
9. His decadent breakfast consisted of French toast smothered in maple syrup, topped with bacon and a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
10. The decadent party was filled with excess and debauchery.
11. His decadent lifestyle led to financial ruin.
12. She indulged in a decadent dessert after dinner.
13. The mansion's decadent décor reflected its owner's opulence.
14. The city's nightlife had a decadent reputation.
15. The decadent society seemed to prioritize pleasure over all else.
16. The decadent artwork shocked conservative critics.
17. He couldn't resist the allure of decadent luxury cars.
18. Their decadent habits eroded their health.
19. The novel explored the lives of decadent aristocrats.
20. The decadent era was marked by moral decline.
21. The film portrayed the decadent world of high society.
22. The decadent behavior of the young heir scandalized the town.
23. The decadent feast left everyone feeling overindulged.
24. His decadent taste in fashion was a reflection of his extravagant lifestyle.