Examples of 'decorum' in a Sentence
1. The lawyer asked the judge to instruct the witness to maintain decorum in the courtroom.
2. The diplomat stressed the importance of maintaining decorum during the negotiations.
3. The teacher praised the students for their excellent decorum during the field trip.
4. The teacher praised the students for their excellent decorum during the assembly.
5. The teacher asked the students to maintain decorum in the library.
6. The business owner reminded the employees to maintain decorum during the client meeting.
7. The director asked the actors to maintain decorum during the rehearsals.
8. The host reminded the guests to observe decorum during the wedding ceremony.
9. The lawyer asked the judge to instruct the defendant to maintain decorum in the courtroom.
10. The diplomat stressed the importance of maintaining decorum during the international conference.
11. The teacher asked the students to maintain decorum in the computer lab.
12. Maintaining decorum in a formal event is essential.
13. In diplomatic circles, decorum is highly valued.
14. The professor demanded classroom decorum at all times.
15. Decorum at the wedding ceremony was impeccable.
16. Diplomats must adhere to strict rules of decorum.
17. At the royal banquet, decorum was of utmost importance.
18. Business meetings require a certain level of decorum.
19. Decorum in the courtroom is expected from all.
20. The military academy instills a sense of decorum in cadets.
21. At the funeral, decorum was observed with reverence.
22. Decorum in a religious setting is a sign of respect.
23. Maintaining decorum in online discussions can be challenging.
24. Decorum sets the tone for a successful social gathering.