Examples of 'decrypt' in a Sentence
1. The computer expert was able to decrypt the virus's code.
2. The government used advanced techniques to decrypt the enemy's communications.
3. The encryption was too strong to be decrypted by brute force.
4. They hired a team of experts to decrypt the confidential data.
5. The detective managed to decrypt the criminal's encrypted messages.
6. The computer expert managed to decrypt the confidential files.
7. They needed a special key to decrypt the heavily encrypted message.
8. The spy's mission was to decrypt the enemy's coded transmissions.
9. It took weeks for the intelligence agency to decrypt the secret code.
10. He used advanced software to decrypt the encrypted email.
11. The hackers attempted to decrypt the secure network.
12. The detective worked tirelessly to decrypt the encrypted diary.
13. Can you decrypt this scrambled message for us?
14. She used her expertise to decrypt the ancient manuscript.
15. The codebreaker successfully decrypted the enemy's communication.
16. The technology allowed them to decrypt the hidden data.
17. They couldn't decrypt the password-protected document.
18. The encryption was so strong that no one could decrypt it.
19. The team's mission was to decrypt the enemy's radio signals.
20. He tried various techniques to decrypt the locked file.
21. They were finally able to decrypt the confidential message.
22. The software can automatically decrypt and read encrypted files.
23. She had to decrypt the secure channel to access the data.
24. The hackers used sophisticated tools to decrypt the database.
25. Decrypting the ancient code revealed a long-lost civilization's secrets.