Examples of 'defective' in a Sentence
1. The company offered a warranty for any defective products.
2. The appliance was replaced due to a defective component.
3. The manufacturer issued an apology for the defective merchandise.
4. The defective material caused the construction project to be delayed.
5. The quality control team discovered a defective batch of products.
6. Frustration grew as the defective phone screen displayed distorted images.
7. Commuters were at risk due to the defective brakes on the train.
8. Disappointment ensued when the toaster failed to toast due to a defective heating element.
9. Urgent action was required after a series of accidents linked to defective car airbags.
10. Her productivity suffered as her laptop became unusable because of a defective motherboard.
11. An irate customer demanded a refund for the defective product.
12. Factory workers diligently checked for defective components during assembly.
13. The homeowner faced costly repairs after a defective seal caused a water leak in the basement.
14. Frequent power outages disrupted daily life due to defective wiring.
15. Passengers were inconvenienced when a flight was delayed due to defective landing gear.
16. Frustration mounted as the defective software crashed repeatedly, causing work delays.
17. A sense of insecurity arose after they discovered a defective lock on the front door.
18. The live broadcast was marred by technical issues, including a defective microphone.
19. The mechanic worked tirelessly to replace the defective spark plugs in the car.
20. Extensive water damage resulted from defective plumbing in the building.
21. The child's excitement turned to disappointment when the defective toy didn't function.
22. Extensive repairs were needed when the defective engine failed to start.
23. The inspector was concerned about fire hazards due to defective electrical wiring.
24. Unbearable heat plagued the house because of a defective thermostat.
25. Customers were frustrated when their electronics malfunctioned due to a defective circuit board.