Examples of 'deleterious' in a Sentence
1. The introduction of non-native species can have deleterious effects on an ecosystem.
2. Constant exposure to loud noise can have deleterious effects on your hearing.
3. The chemical spill had a deleterious impact on the local community's water supply.
4. The lack of sleep can have deleterious effects on your cognitive function.
5. The high sugar content in soda can have deleterious effects on your teeth and overall health.
6. Smoking has deleterious effects on lung health.
7. The deleterious impact of pollution on ecosystems is evident.
8. Excessive stress can have deleterious effects on mental well-being.
9. The deleterious consequences of a sedentary lifestyle are well-documented.
10. The chemicals in the product had a deleterious effect on skin.
11. Poor nutrition can have deleterious effects on physical health.
12. The deleterious influence of negative people is best avoided.
13. Overusing antibiotics can lead to deleterious consequences.
14. Exposing children to violence can have deleterious long-term effects.
15. Failing to wear sunscreen can have deleterious effects on skin.
16. The deleterious impact of deforestation on wildlife is alarming.
17. Excessive sugar consumption is known to be deleterious to teeth.
18. The deleterious outcome of the decision was unforeseen.
19. The deleterious effects of sleep deprivation are well-documented.
20. Consuming expired food can have deleterious health consequences.
21. The deleterious influence of peer pressure can lead to poor choices.
22. The lack of exercise had a deleterious effect on her fitness.
23. The deleterious consequences of the economic downturn were widespread.
24. Ignoring early warning signs can have deleterious consequences.