Examples of 'depose' in a Sentence
1. If the king continues to abuse his power, the citizens might unite to depose him.
2. The opposition party is leading a campaign to depose the current leadership.
3. The student body will depose the student council president if he fails to fulfill his promises.
4. The labor union aims to depose its leader due to questionable financial dealings.
5. The international community may pressure the country to depose its dictator.
6. The legal team plans to depose several experts as part of the discovery process.
7. The members of the organization have convened a meeting to discuss whether to depose the chairman.
8. The inquiry panel has summoned the minister to depose in the case.
9. A revolt within the party is brewing to depose the party head.
10. The tribes are banding together to depose the chieftain accused of treachery.
11. The revolutionary forces have vowed to depose the tyrannical regime.
12. The prosecutor intends to depose the defendant's family members to gain insight into the case.
13. The court will allow the lawyer to depose the whistleblower regarding corporate malpractices.
14. The rebels sought to depose the corrupt dictator.
15. The board voted unanimously to depose the CEO.
16. The coup attempt aimed to depose the incumbent government.
17. They managed to depose the reigning champion in a surprising upset.
18. The impeachment trial is set to depose the president.
19. The revolutionaries planned to depose the monarchy.
20. The shareholders decided to depose the ineffective chairman.
21. The committee will depose witnesses to gather evidence.
22. The military's goal was to depose the oppressive regime.
23. The opposition party wants to depose the current prime minister.
24. They successfully deposed the corrupt mayor through legal channels.