Examples of 'derisory' in a Sentence
1. Their contribution to the project was derisory at best.
2. The team's performance was derisory, hardly worth mentioning.
3. She gave a derisory laugh when told about the rumor.
4. The audience gave a derisory clap after the presentation.
5. His derisory comment about her dress was hurtful.
6. Everyone knew that such a derisory price was a joke.
7. For such a grand event, the turnout was derisory.
8. His attempt to impress was met with derisory snickers.
9. The derisory settlement they proposed was laughably low.
10. Despite the hype, the product's features were derisory.
11. The community's response to the crisis was derisory.
12. She felt that the praise he gave was derisory and insincere.
13. Their effort in cleaning up was derisory, barely noticeable.
14. The fee they charged for that service was derisory.
15. He made a derisory attempt to apologize, lacking sincerity.
16. The resources allocated were derisory, not nearly enough.
17. Their response to the feedback was derisory, brushing it off.
18. The derisory size of the cake made everyone giggle.
19. For a seasoned expert, his advice was surprisingly derisory.