Examples of 'detach' in a Sentence
1. It's time to detach the old wallpaper from the wall and replace it with a fresh one.
2. The detective carefully detached the photograph from the evidence board.
3. Make sure to detach the plug from the socket before attempting any repairs.
4. The climber had to detach the safety rope and rappel down the cliff.
5. The surgeon had to detach the damaged tissue from the patient's organ.
6. The engineer instructed us to detach the faulty component from the circuit board.
7. It's difficult to detach the memories of our vacation from the beautiful location.
8. You can detach the lid from the container to access its contents easily.
9. The astronaut had to detach from the space station and float freely in space.
10. The archaeologist carefully detached the fragile artifact from the excavation site.
11. She decided to detach herself from the toxic relationship for her own well-being.
12. The hiker had to detach the crampons from his boots after reaching lower elevation.
13. The magnet was powerful enough to detach the metal object from the refrigerator.
14. The button on the remote control allows you to detach the keypad for convenience.