Sentence Examples Containing 'devise'
1. The detective had to devise a clever plan to catch the elusive thief.
2. The coach devised a training program to improve the team's performance.
3. The entrepreneur had to devise a business model that would attract investors.
4. The artist used her creativity to devise a unique concept for her artwork.
5. The professor devised a challenging assignment to test the students' understanding.
6. The parents had to devise a schedule to manage their children's extracurricular activities.
7. The researcher devised an experiment to test the hypothesis.
8. The designer had to devise a concept that would appeal to a wide audience.
9. The software engineer worked overnight to devise a workaround for the bug.
10. The team leader devised a system to streamline the workflow and improve efficiency.
11. The writer had to devise a plot twist to keep the readers engaged.
12. The therapist helped the patient devise coping strategies for managing stress.
13. The project manager had to devise a contingency plan in case of unforeseen obstacles.
14. The inventor spent years in the lab to devise a revolutionary invention.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'devise'