Examples of 'devote' in a Sentence
1. The company decided to devote its budget to research and development.
2. The professor encourages students to devote themselves to their studies.
3. She plans to devote her summer vacation to traveling and exploring new places.
4. It is important to devote adequate time to self-care and relaxation.
5. The artist will devote their next collection to the theme of nature.
6. The organization aims to devote its efforts to environmental conservation.
7. The coach asks the athletes to devote themselves completely to training.
8. I firmly believe that we should devote more attention to mental health awareness.
9. The politician promises to devote their term to improving healthcare access.
10. They vow to devote their lives to protecting endangered species.
11. The chef will devote their skills to creating a unique dining experience.
12. The parents decide to devote their weekends to spending quality time with their children.
13. The teacher urges the students to devote extra time to studying for the upcoming exam.
14. He wants to devote his retirement years to pursuing his passion for photography.