Examples of 'diminish' in a Sentence
1. Chronic stress can significantly diminish mental health.
2. Overreliance on technology can diminish face-to-face communication.
3. The excessive workload may diminish work-life balance.
4. The pandemic has the potential to diminish economic growth.
5. Repetitive tasks can diminish job satisfaction.
6. Continuous interruptions can diminish productivity.
7. The loss of biodiversity can diminish ecosystems' resilience.
8. Overconsumption can diminish the planet's resources.
9. The persistent illness has started to diminish his strength.
10. A lack of investment can diminish a company's competitiveness.
11. Reducing waste can diminish our environmental impact.
12. Inadequate sleep can diminish cognitive functioning.
13. The constant criticism began to diminish her self-esteem.
14. Ignoring warning signs can diminish overall safety.
15. The company's profits have been steadily diminishing over the past few years.
16. The doctor prescribed a medication to help diminish the patient's pain.
17. The amount of available resources began to diminish as the population grew.
18. The value of the antique vase was diminished by a small crack in the base.
19. The argument between the two friends began to diminish their relationship.
20. The excitement of the concert began to diminish as the hours ticked by.
21. The size of the crowd began to diminish as the rain began to fall.
22. The importance of the task was not diminished by its small size.
23. The effects of the recession are still being felt, though they have begun to diminish.
24. The popularity of the restaurant began to diminish as new competition opened nearby.
25. The intensity of the storm began to diminish as it moved further inland.