Sentence Examples Containing 'disavow'
1. The athlete decided to disavow the use of performance-enhancing drugs.
2. The government spokesperson had to disavow the inaccurate statement made by the minister.
3. She felt compelled to disavow her previous support for the controversial policy.
4. The celebrity felt pressured to disavow the offensive comments made by their friend.
5. The company's CEO had no choice but to disavow the unethical practices of certain employees.
6. The religious leader called on his followers to disavow violence and promote peace.
7. The author was criticized for refusing to disavow the offensive content in their book.
8. The party leader decided to disavow the extremist faction within the party.
9. He faced backlash when he failed to disavow the conspiracy theories circulating online.
10. The professor urged his students to disavow plagiarism and uphold academic integrity.
11. The actor publicly disavowed the controversial film he had previously starred in.
12. The politician's attempt to disavow his past associations was met with skepticism.
13. She was under pressure to disavow her previous support for the unpopular policy.
14. The leader of the group publicly disavowed the violent actions of some of its members.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'disavow'