Examples of 'disconcerting' in a Sentence
1. It was disconcerting to see the usually bustling streets completely empty.
2. The disconcerting results of the experiment forced the scientists to reconsider their hypothesis.
3. It was disconcerting to hear the sound of footsteps behind me when I thought I was alone.
4. The disconcerting news about the spread of the virus left everyone feeling uneasy.
5. It was disconcerting to see my friend act so differently around new people.
6. The disconcerting number of people who still believe in conspiracy theories is alarming.
7. It was disconcerting to see how little progress had been made on the project.
8. The disconcerting look on her face made me realize that something was seriously wrong.
9. It was disconcerting to see how quickly the river rose after the heavy rainfall.
10. The disconcerting rise in hate crimes has led to increased security measures.
11. It was disconcerting to find out that my private information had been leaked online.
12. The disconcerting level of noise coming from the construction site made it impossible to concentrate.
13. It was disconcerting to hear my own voice played back to me during the video call.
14. The disconcerting lack of empathy shown by the politicians left the public feeling disheartened.