Examples of 'diseased' in a Sentence
1. The fruit had a foul odor, indicating it was diseased.
2. The city initiated a campaign to control diseased rodents.
3. The garden's diseased plants needed to be removed.
4. The wildlife rescue center cared for many diseased animals.
5. The nurse provided comfort to the terminally diseased patient.
6. The veterinarian diagnosed the dog with a rare, diseased condition.
7. The scientist studied the genetics of the diseased population.
8. The lab tested the soil for signs of diseased microorganisms.
9. The charity organization helped families affected by the diseased.
10. The farmer isolated the diseased cows to prevent spreading.
11. The forest was home to many diseased trees, a concern for ecologists.
12. The doctor prescribed antibiotics to treat the diseased wound.
13. The diseased coral reefs were a tragic sight for divers.
14. The researcher's work focused on finding a cure for the diseased.
15. The doctor diagnosed the patient with a rare and highly contagious diseased condition.
16. The lab test confirmed the presence of diseased cells in the patient's body.
17. The farmer had to cull the diseased livestock to prevent the spread of the illness.
18. The diseased leaves on the plant indicated a pest infestation.
19. The scientist studied the effects of the diseased gene on the lab mice.
20. The city implemented measures to control the spread of the diseased mosquitoes.
21. The abandoned house was infested with rats and had a diseased environment.
22. The zookeepers isolated the diseased animals to protect the rest of the population.
23. The patient was quarantined due to their diseased state to prevent transmission.
24. The diseased coral reefs were a devastating consequence of environmental degradation.
25. The veterinarian recommended euthanizing the diseased cat to end its suffering.