Examples of 'disenfranchised' in a Sentence
1. Disenfranchised minorities fought against discriminatory laws and policies.
2. The organization aims to empower disenfranchised communities through education and advocacy.
3. Disenfranchised individuals often face higher rates of poverty and homelessness.
4. The artist's work shed light on the struggles of the disenfranchised in society.
5. Social activists work tirelessly to uplift disenfranchised voices and bring about change.
6. The disenfranchised citizens demanded equal voting rights.
7. The law aimed to protect the rights of disenfranchised workers.
8. Disenfranchised communities often face economic hardships.
9. The organization advocates for the rights of the disenfranchised.
10. Discrimination left many minorities feeling disenfranchised.
11. Disenfranchised youth seek opportunities for a better future.
12. The activist fought for the rights of disenfranchised groups.
13. Access to education can empower disenfranchised individuals.
14. Disenfranchised voters face obstacles at the polls.
15. Economic policies can perpetuate disenfranchised communities.
16. Disenfranchised workers rallied for fair wages.
17. Social inequality has left many feeling disenfranchised.
18. Voting restrictions disproportionately affect the disenfranchised.
19. The government aimed to uplift disenfranchised neighborhoods.
20. Empowering the disenfranchised is a key social goal.
21. Disenfranchised immigrants seek a path to citizenship.
22. The program offers support to disenfranchised families.
23. Disenfranchised individuals often lack access to healthcare.
24. Disenfranchised communities struggle for equal representation.
25. Legal reforms can address the needs of the disenfranchised.