Examples of 'dispiriting' in a Sentence
1. I find it dispiriting that so few people vote in local elections.
2. The polluted river is a dispiriting reminder of the factory's impact.
3. He tried to stay positive, but the job rejections were dispiriting.
4. The movie's predictable plot and shallow characters were dispiriting.
5. The dispiriting weather caused us to cancel the outdoor event.
6. It's dispiriting to think about the environmental challenges we face.
7. The lack of enthusiasm from the crowd was dispiriting for the performers.
8. It's dispiriting to read news articles that focus only on the negatives.
9. The long, unproductive meetings were a dispiriting aspect of her job.
10. The fall in stock prices was a dispiriting blow to investors.
11. The lack of progress on the project has been dispiriting for the team.
12. His cynical outlook on life can be quite dispiriting to be around.
13. The dispiriting reality of poverty is often ignored by those in power.
14. The garden looked dispiriting after the harsh winter, with wilted plants everywhere.