Examples of 'admit' in a Sentence
1. He wouldn't admit that he was wrong, even when presented with the facts.
2. The hospital will admit patients who need urgent medical attention.
3. The museum will admit visitors until 5 pm today.
4. The school will admit new students at the beginning of each semester.
5. The security system will only admit authorized personnel.
6. The nightclub will not admit anyone under the age of 21.
7. I must admit, I didn’t expect the event to be so successful.
8. The club will only admit a certain number of guests each night.
9. The judge will admit the document as evidence in the trial.
10. The course will admit only ten participants, so sign up quickly.
11. The application process is rigorous, but if successful, they will admit you into the honors program.
12. I hope the academy will admit her based on her excellent performance.
13. The theater will not admit latecomers once the play has started.
14. Sometimes, it's hard to admit when you need help.