Examples of 'blitz' in a Sentence
1. They hope to blitz the competition with their innovative technology.
2. The chef will blitz the ingredients into a smooth sauce.
3. The news of the scandal will surely blitz the headlines tomorrow.
4. They aim to blitz the enemy lines and capture the strategic point.
5. The offensive coordinator called for a blitz to pressure the quarterback.
6. The protesters plan to blitz the streets to demand change.
7. The quarterback had to scramble to avoid the blitzing defenders.
8. The sales team will blitz potential clients with compelling offers.
9. She will blitz through her assignments to meet the deadline.
10. The marketing team decided to blitz the local market first.
11. The team used a surprise blitz to score a touchdown.
12. The debate opponent tried to blitz him with rapid-fire questions.
13. The candidates will blitz the campaign trail in the coming weeks.
14. The storm is expected to blitz the coastal region with heavy rain.
15. The football team decided to blitz the quarterback on the next play.
16. The army launched a massive air and ground assault to blitz the enemy positions.
17. The chess player executed a series of quick moves to blitz their opponent.
18. The company initiated a blitz of advertising to promote their latest sale.
19. The soccer team used a coordinated attack to blitz the opposing defense.
20. The sales team decided to blitz the market with their new product launch.
21. The boxer unleashed a flurry of punches to blitz their opponent.
22. The hackers attempted to blitz the company's network with a massive cyber attack.
23. The politician launched a media blitz to gain support for their campaign.
24. The basketball team employed a full-court press to blitz their opponents and force turnovers.
25. The firefighters quickly mobilized to blitz the raging wildfire and prevent its spread.