Sentence Examples Containing 'dereliction'
1. The teacher's dereliction in grading the exams resulted in confusion among the students.
2. The captain's dereliction of his navigational duties caused the ship to run aground.
3. The company was fined for dereliction of their environmental responsibilities.
4. The doctor was sued for dereliction of medical care in the patient's treatment.
5. The manager's dereliction in following proper procedures led to the loss of confidential data.
6. The dereliction of duty by the police officer resulted in a serious breach of security.
7. He was charged with dereliction of duty for failing to perform his responsibilities.
8. The dereliction of the building was a safety hazard for the community.
9. The dereliction of the factory led to environmental pollution and harm to local residents.
10. The dereliction of the property was a result of the owner's neglect.
11. He was fired for dereliction of duty for his lack of attention to important details.
12. The dereliction of the ship was a major factor in the accident.
13. The dereliction of the hospital was a major concern for the patients' safety and care.
14. The manager faced consequences for his dereliction of duty.
15. Dereliction in maintenance led to the building's deterioration.
16. The dereliction of their promises disappointed the team.
17. Legal action followed the dereliction of contractual obligations.
18. Public outcry arose due to the mayor's dereliction of trust.
19. The captain was relieved of duty for dereliction in navigation.
20. Dereliction in parenting can have lasting effects on children.
21. The court held the company accountable for environmental dereliction.
22. Dereliction of safety protocols resulted in accidents at the factory.
23. Government officials were investigated for dereliction of ethics.
24. Dereliction of moral values can erode the fabric of society.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'dereliction'