Sentence Examples Containing 'affront'
1. A refusal to shake hands can be perceived as an affront in some cultures.
2. The politician's remarks were widely regarded as an affront to civil discourse.
3. His failure to acknowledge her achievement was an affront to her hard work.
4. Ignoring her in the meeting felt like a deliberate affront to her contributions.
5. The biased treatment of certain employees was seen as an affront to workplace equality.
6. His disrespectful comment was seen as a direct affront to her beliefs.
7. Taking credit for someone else's work is a clear affront to their contributions.
8. The rude behavior of the guest was an affront to our hospitality.
9. She considered his refusal to shake her hand as a personal affront.
10. His disregard for the rules was seen as an affront to the authority of the organization.
11. The comedian's jokes were meant to entertain, not to be an affront to anyone's sensibilities.
12. Failing to invite her to the party was an affront she couldn't overlook.
13. His lack of gratitude was taken as an affront by those who had helped him.
14. Dismissing her ideas without consideration was an affront to her intellect.
15. The lawsuit was viewed as an affront to the principles of justice.
16. Bringing up their past mistakes in public was an affront to their reputation.
17. The teacher saw the student's disruptive behavior as an affront to the class's learning environment.
18. Ignoring her after their argument was a deliberate affront.
19. Her refusal to attend the ceremony was seen as an affront to the family.
20. The company's unethical practices were an affront to its customers.
21. The offensive advertisement was an affront to good taste and decency.
22. His aggressive tone was perceived as an affront to the peaceful atmosphere of the meeting.
23. The insensitive remark was an affront to the grieving family.
24. Firing an employee without just cause can be considered an affront to workers' rights.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'affront'