Sentence Examples Containing 'augur'
1. The economist's report may augur a recession in the near future.
2. The chirping of crickets at night is said to augur good luck.
3. The ancient runes were used to augur the future for the tribe.
4. His calm demeanor seemed to augur well for the negotiations.
5. The sudden silence in the room augured an impending announcement.
6. The sunny morning will augur a beautiful day ahead.
7. The CEO's resignation may augur a period of instability for the company.
8. A high credit score will augur well for your loan application.
9. The arrival of migratory birds will augur the coming of spring.
10. The loud engine noises might augur trouble during the flight.
11. Economic indicators will augur a downturn in the stock market.
12. The constant bickering between team members does not augur well for the project.
13. The new investment will augur a period of growth for the startup.
14. Successful experiments with a vaccine will augur hope for patients.
15. The burgeoning sales figures will augur well for the company's profits this quarter.
16. This tense atmosphere will augur a stormy debate in parliament.
17. The first signs of recovery will augur well for the country's economy.
18. His defeat in the initial rounds does not augur well for his chances in the tournament.
19. The team's impressive performance will augur well for their upcoming matches.
20. This newfound evidence will augur a turning point in the investigation.
21. The peace treaty will augur a new era of harmony between the nations.
22. Her early success in the field may augur a promising career ahead.
23. The sudden drop in temperatures might augur a harsh winter.
24. The positive feedback from beta testers will augur the success of our new software.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'augur'