Sentence Examples Containing 'dissonance'
1. The clash of colors created a visual dissonance that was jarring to the eyes.
2. The dissonance in his piece reflects the chaos of the modern world.
3. His lies created a dissonance with the truth that eventually led to his downfall.
4. The artist’s use of dissonance in his paintings conveys a sense of conflict.
5. She tried to reduce the cognitive dissonance by justifying her actions.
6. The political dissonance in the country led to widespread protests.
7. He felt a cultural dissonance when moving to a foreign country.
8. The dissonance between the company’s values and their practices led to employee dissatisfaction.
9. The eerie dissonance in the soundtrack made the movie even more thrilling.
10. The article highlighted the dissonance between public opinion and government policies.
11. She overcame the dissonance between her dreams and her reality by making a plan.
12. The dissonance in their voices showed that the choir needed more practice.
13. The psychologist discussed the impact of cognitive dissonance on decision-making.
14. The social dissonance in the community was addressed through dialogue and understanding.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'dissonance'