Sentence Examples Containing 'infatuated'
1. The puppy was infatuated with its reflection in the mirror, pawing at it playfully.
2. I must confess I'm infatuated with this novel; its characters are just so compelling.
3. After watching the ballet, she became infatuated with the grace and beauty of the dancers.
4. Infatuated with the deep blue sea, he pursued a career in marine biology.
5. Their romance was quick and intense; they were both infatuated and impulsive.
6. Infatuated with her smile, he couldn't help but fall a little more in love each day.
7. The young poet was infatuated with the serene beauty of the twilight sky.
8. Infatuated by the intricacies of human behavior, she decided to study psychology.
9. Ever since his first airplane ride, he was infatuated with the feeling of soaring above the clouds.
10. Infatuated with the taste of the exotic fruit, she couldn't get enough of it.
11. The toddler was infatuated with the spinning top, giggling with delight each time it twirled.
12. She was so infatuated with the idea of space travel that she dreamt of Mars each night.
13. Despite the danger, he was infatuated with the thrill of mountain climbing.
14. Infatuated with the roaring twenties, she threw a themed party complete with vintage outfits and jazz music.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'infatuated'