Sentence Examples Containing 'console'
1. The support group provides a safe space for individuals to console one another.
2. The teacher consoles the disappointed student and encourages them to keep trying.
3. The counselor consoles the student who is going through a tough time.
4. We console each other during times of sadness and loss.
5. The therapist's compassionate words console the patient's anxiety.
6. He consoles his team members after a defeat, reminding them of their progress.
7. The gentle melody of the piano consoles her during moments of loneliness.
8. The friend consoles her with heartfelt words of encouragement.
9. The comforting presence of a loved one can console even the deepest sorrow.
10. The group of friends gather to console their grieving friend.
11. She consoles her pet by cuddling and showering it with affection.
12. The family rallies around each other to console their grief after a loss.
13. He consoles himself by focusing on the positive aspects of the situation.
14. The kind words of her partner consoled her during a difficult time.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'console'