Sentence Examples Containing 'daunting'
1. The extensive reading list for the course was quite daunting for the students.
2. Overcoming his fear of public speaking was a daunting goal he aimed to achieve.
3. The responsibility of leading a team was daunting, but he was up for the challenge.
4. Repairing the old, rundown house felt like a daunting task to the new owners.
5. The intricate details of the project made it a daunting prospect for the team.
6. The thought of undergoing major surgery was daunting for the patient.
7. Learning a new language from scratch can be a daunting but rewarding experience.
8. The idea of running a marathon was daunting, but she was determined to train for it.
9. The vastness of the desert landscape was both breathtaking and daunting.
10. Entering the competitive market with a new product was a daunting decision for the startup.
11. The labyrinthine layout of the ancient castle was both fascinating and daunting.
12. The enormous pile of paperwork on his desk was a daunting sight.
13. Transitioning from high school to college can be a daunting phase in a student's life.
14. The prospect of negotiating a complex business deal was daunting for the young entrepreneur.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'daunting'