Sentence Examples Containing 'turncoat'
1. The turncoat's treachery shook the foundation of the rebellion.
2. The army general was branded a turncoat for siding with the invaders.
3. The turncoat's double-agent status was finally exposed.
4. The spy was a turncoat who betrayed his country for money.
5. The former ally was now seen as a turncoat by his former partners.
6. The general was a turncoat who switched sides during the war.
7. The community leader was called a turncoat for his support of the enemy.
8. The insider was revealed as a turncoat who leaked sensitive information.
9. The athlete was a turncoat who left the team for a better offer.
10. The traitor was labeled a turncoat for his act of treachery.
11. The lawyer was a turncoat who switched from defense to prosecution.
12. The activist was a turncoat who abandoned his cause for personal gain.
13. The historian was accused of being a turncoat for changing his views.
14. The former friend was seen as a turncoat for his betrayal of the group.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'turncoat'