Sentence Examples Containing 'anathematize'
1. The courtroom was tense as the judge prepared to anathematize the murderer.
2. The politician faced public outrage as they attempted to anathematize their opponent.
3. Despite their differences, they chose not to anathematize each other.
4. The cult leader used his influence to anathematize anyone who questioned him.
5. The citizens gathered to anathematize the corrupt government officials.
6. The bishop decided to anathematize the heretic.
7. They fear that the religious group will anathematize their beliefs.
8. The council voted to anathematize any form of dissent within the community.
9. The religious leader threatened to anathematize those who challenged his authority.
10. The congregation listened in shock as the priest anathematized the sinful behavior.
11. The sect's doctrine explicitly states to anathematize those who follow different faiths.
12. The community was divided over whether to anathematize certain controversial practices.
13. The council decided to anathematize anyone who questioned the validity of their rituals.
14. The religious leader's sermon was filled with fervent calls to anathematize the unbelievers.
15. The congregation followed the priest's instructions to anathematize those who strayed from the path of righteousness.
16. The religious sect vowed to anathematize any scientific advancements that contradicted their ancient beliefs.
17. The community leaders warned that they would anathematize anyone found practicing black magic.
18. The religious council convened to discuss whether to anathematize the new interpretation of scripture.
19. The devoted followers of the sect were ready to anathematize anyone who dared to question their leader's divine authority.
20. The village elders decided to anathematize the outsider who brought unfamiliar customs to their community.
21. The religious text explicitly states to anathematize those who engage in immoral behavior.
22. The congregation gathered to witness the ritual that would anathematize the evil spirits haunting their village.
23. The religious leader's fiery speech urged the followers to anathematize the corrupt politicians.
24. The sect's strict guidelines required them to anathematize anyone who didn't adhere to their strict moral code.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'anathematize'