Examples of 'bedraggled' in a Sentence
1. The abandoned building had a bedraggled appearance with broken windows.
2. The neglected garden had a bedraggled assortment of overgrown plants.
3. The stray dog had a bedraggled coat and a hopeful look in its eyes.
4. The once-impressive mansion now stood bedraggled and abandoned.
5. The carnival clown's bedraggled costume added to his comical appeal.
6. The old man's beard was long and bedraggled, reaching his chest.
7. The shipwreck survivors arrived on the shore, bedraggled and shaken.
8. The wet and bedraggled tourists sought refuge from the sudden downpour.
9. The soldier's uniform was torn and bedraggled from the battle.
10. The actress played the role of a bedraggled beggar in the film.
11. The homeless man's cardboard sign was as bedraggled as he appeared.
12. The once-pristine park now had a bedraggled appearance due to neglect.
13. The street cat had a bedraggled tail but a friendly disposition.
14. The haunted house's bedraggled appearance added to its eerie atmosphere.
15. The party balloons looked bedraggled after being outside in the wind.
16. The abandoned factory was filled with bedraggled relics of the past.
17. The garden party was canceled due to the bedraggled condition of the venue.
18. The detective's bedraggled appearance reflected his relentless pursuit of the case.
19. The bedraggled backpackers finally reached the mountain summit, exhausted but elated.