Sentence Examples Containing 'commandeer'
1. In emergencies, authorities can commandeer resources to aid disaster relief.
2. The rebel leader sought to commandeer support from neighboring nations.
3. The chef had to commandeer the kitchen to prepare the banquet.
4. The mayor decided to commandeer funds for the new public park.
5. The police had to commandeer traffic to clear the accident scene.
6. The general plans to commandeer additional troops for the mission.
7. The rebels attempted to commandeer the government's weapons supply.
8. The police had to commandeer civilian vehicles to chase the suspect.
9. The dictator decided to commandeer all private communication channels.
10. The mayor announced plans to commandeer public transportation during the festival.
11. The superhero used his powers to commandeer the enemy's weapons.
12. The hacker tried to commandeer the company's servers for illegal activities.
13. The military commander authorized soldiers to commandeer food supplies for the troops.
14. The pirate captain sought to commandeer a merchant ship for their own purposes.
15. The detective had to commandeer a bystander's phone to call for backup.
16. The government passed a law allowing them to commandeer private property for emergency situations.
17. The astronaut had to commandeer a damaged spacecraft to return to Earth.
18. The rebel leader attempted to commandeer the enemy's radio station to broadcast their message.
19. The president issued an executive order to commandeer essential medical supplies.
20. The smugglers planned to commandeer a cargo ship to transport their illegal goods.
21. The commander-in-chief ordered the military to commandeer the enemy's strategic positions.
22. The firefighters had to commandeer a nearby water source to extinguish the flames.
23. The hacker managed to commandeer a company's website and deface it.
24. The general's strategy was to commandeer enemy resources to weaken their defenses.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'commandeer'