Sentence Examples Containing 'compendium'
1. He eagerly flipped through the compendium to find the section on medieval castles.
2. The compendium offered a succinct summary of the key concepts in physics.
3. This compendium contains a wealth of information on different bird species.
4. I have been compiling a compendium of my favorite quotations for years.
5. The government published a compendium of laws and regulations regarding environmental protection.
6. My compendium of rare coins is my most prized possession.
7. We consulted an old compendium of folktales to add depth to our performance.
8. The compendium of herbal remedies proved invaluable to the villagers.
9. Jack’s extensive compendium of baseball cards is the envy of every collector.
10. The compendium of music theory provides a solid foundation for aspiring musicians.
11. She gifted me a compendium of poems that touched my soul.
12. The app functions as a compendium for all your notes and documents.
13. They created an online compendium that aggregated news from multiple sources.
14. This compendium of inspirational speeches is perfect for honing public speaking skills.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'compendium'