Sentence Examples Containing 'bequeath'
1. In his will, my grandfather plans to bequeath his beloved piano to me.
2. The artist has decided to bequeath all his paintings to a public museum.
3. I will bequeath my childhood teddy bear to my future child.
4. My mother plans to bequeath her diamond ring to my daughter when she turns 18.
5. The billionaire businesswoman has decided to bequeath the majority of her assets to scientific research.
6. My father intends to bequeath his collection of vintage cars to my brother.
7. The playwright has chosen to bequeath his scripts to the university's theater department.
8. She will bequeath her treasured recipes to her granddaughter.
9. I have decided to bequeath my fishing gear to my best friend.
10. The author wants to bequeath the royalties from his book to a children's charity.
11. The old sailor decided to bequeath his compass and sea maps to his young protegé.
12. The renowned chef plans to bequeath his secret recipes to his apprentice.
13. My grandmother has decided to bequeath her old sewing machine to me, as I am the only one who shares her love for sewing.
14. The entrepreneur intends to bequeath his shares in the company to his employees.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'bequeath'